Wednesday 3 December 2008

Sorrow...


My nights are filled with loneliness...thoughts of you playing in my mind, as if you were still mine. I dream of a day I hope to see you again...But until that day comes I'll be alone...by myself I am nothing...no one. You were the only one who understood me...you understood the things I was going through...You held me, loved me, made me feel good more than I could have imagined.

N
ow that you've left me...The loneliness overwhelms me each time I think of you...
it hurts me most to miss the smile on your face. You were the only one that kept the darkness away...You were my light...my strength...and almost my life, But now it's all gone...and I can never hope to get out of this sadness I'm in...not until you come back to hold me again... I miss you...

No comments: