Wednesday 16 May 2007

Lost Souls...

She was a nice girl,friendly,polite and often quiet around the office...maybe just your average 'girl next door' type of person. Unfortunately today was not such a good day for her....

I was about my morning ritual of unpacking stuff onto my desk, when suddenly I heard a violent scream...followed by some inconsistent table bangging...then ended with crying like no other...Yes, that nice girl I was talking about was err...'possesed' or how malays say it..'kerasukan' issit? Anyway, it was saddenning to see such a sight, and I felt so helpless, because yeah? apparently yours truly or anybody else is not well equipped to handle this sort of thing...you know? "Even heroes know when to be scared??!"

Fortunately, some quick thinking collegues sprang to action, read some verses from the quran to settle her down...it calmed her down, but not the soul within her.... After some time eventually, the lost soul inside decided it was enough 'fun' for today... by then someone had called her dad to come, he came to comfort her and bring her home to recover from the trauma....

It's sad to see this type of thing happening here in Brunei, but obviously this type of things can happen anywhere, right?! It just made me realise how vulnerable anyone is to this kinda weird situation...

No comments: