Wednesday 30 May 2007

Why?

A mixture of thoughts & emotions consistently flow through my mind today...feeling really messed up about it. We haven't said a word to each other for a couple of days now.....far too long than usual and it's getting intensely awkward?! I guessed maybe we were too busy with our work schedules...maybe. So far it's been cold and empty stares exchanged chaotically.....hmm...does that sound right?

" I look at her..she looks at me...Whats going on? "
It's just a seemingly mindless routine I've been going through lately. It used to be so amusing, more uncanny though when two people are insync with one another while anticipating each others thoughts... but lately those feelings are non-existent.

These are my tantrums for today, yesterday and the days before....my thoughts have been messed up, mixed up...blended and served.....truly the question remains unanswered...why?

No comments: