Tuesday 6 January 2009

Coming Home....


It's good to be home...It's good to be back...It's good to be surrounded by familiar faces... I feel as if I've just been released from prison...a moment to exhale as they say. I'm in my flat now...writing this blog on 'the' sofa...I forgot how comfortable it was just to lounge on...soothing me...I feel secure...for now. Everything is just as I left it...I'm grateful to the maid and the neighbours for looking after my place...without them I'd be greeted by dust & cob-webs...something I can do without...housework!

Looking out the window...I see an empty road...it's peacefu...I'm smiling, it's nothing like the bustle of Orchard Road...A good change of pace...I need the quiteness...I need the loneliness...I need the silence...my soul is in need of some zen, I have to work on that soon. I have a few days off work till next week...maybe it's time to hit the gym to de-stress ?? We'll see...

Well, it's 2009 now...can't believe that another year has gone by...the lost loves...the heartaches..and yes...the tantrums! So many bad memories...I'm trying hard to forget most of them...out with the old, in with the new...as people say...??!! As for my new year's resolutions...I haven't given it too much thought yet, except that I will "try" ( wink wink ) to update my blog more regularly as before...no promises...but I'll definitely give it a try...

No comments: