Wednesday 6 June 2007

All my life...

Thinking back to my past, one can never be sure on how one's life can turn out... I mean during my younger days I used to tell myself..." yeah...someway...somehow, I'll make my first million when I'm 21....". Yes, an impossible goal, but at least I had a goal?!

That goal seemed dissolve when I passed age 22...oh well.... All i wanted now was to be successful in life, get hitched to my school sweetheart and travel the world... Again, another dissapointment for me.. *sigh* I was jobless, my sweetheart left me for my best buddy and yeah..jobless..no money no travels...

Aged 24 then, I promised myself that I'll do better.... i finally got a good job, met a nice girl and yeah..got some travelling done too. I was content, for now...but there was always room for more. More is always good , by my standards?! kiasu..i know...

Time fly's but cannot fade, the memories once made......I'm living my life by wire each day, I don't know what will happen to me tomorrow, but whatever it is i'll get through it...maybe?!

No comments: