Wednesday 8 October 2008

Awaiting patience....

The pain of waiting is like looking for forever... Waiting...waiting for her to give me that sweet embrace...to have her gently in my arms...I'm patiently waiting for that day. Through day and night...my thoughts are of her, am I dreaming of a better tomorrow or another hopeless reality?? I wish I could just hold her close, I wish I could just hold the warmth of her hand...but there is a space between us...the distance is giving me nothing but pain. Patience takes time...time is frozen when she is away from me...her love drifts away further...how do I overcome this loneliness??

As I long for her to say the words, I may never hear her say... I'll always be afraid of one thing...that we'll always be apart, that we'll always be 'just friends' and she'll never be able to hold me close to her heart.

No comments: