Friday 31 October 2008

Concert....


It's been a chaotic week here...work...work...and more work...how I'm beginning to hate the word 'deadlines'. Time goes by too fast in this life...a day goes by as if it were an hour to me. I'm starting to miss all the comforts of home...coming back to an empty hotel room just isn't enough to rest a tired soul. All I do when I get back is finish up whatever I didn't get to do at the office, followed by a hot shower...only then to be greeted by a cold bed. Just another five days of this...I need to be patient. Lately I haven't even been able to talk to Tengku S as much as I'd like to...I hope she understands how busy I've been, I hope she knows that I miss her too. Can't wait to see her next month...I've planned a surprise for our next rendezvous, through a friend here, hopefully I've secured tickets to Rihanna's concert here in November ... and I've already made the arrangements for her flights & hotel, since I'll be here again next month too...so many loose issues remain unresolved at work...even after spending a week here...it isn't enough to settle the dramas at work. I guess it'll be a once-a-month trip to Singapore for me from now on, till January 2009 I hope... By the way, in case anyone wonders... I still haven't replied any of MsAngels texts... :) I guess she's still wondering about the other day...

No comments: