Thursday 2 April 2009

Naive....


Naive people can do foolish things...I am one of them. Maybe it happens for a reason...maybe it happens to be a spontaneous act where stupidity takes over completely...I don't know...I seem to be the one who falls into the trap...well most of the time. For those who know where I am at the moment...it's been a hectic week for me...bordering on chaotic really. Stuck in the concrete jungle, one wonders how can these people survive the sights each morning..?? All I see is the gloom, the slum and the noise of it all. This place is not for me...I'm feeling more homesick now. The only consolation for me to get my mind off things is the comfort of seeing MsAngel. I've noticed these past few days that she seems a changed person...not like before...maybe,I think?? It's very contradicting I know...I'm only human. I'm indecisive...my judgement is poor. I can tell she's trying her best to get back into my world, but we both know the history between us, and in the end it will just repeat itself...regardless on how hard we try to make it work. She's even talking about commitments and all...that she's ready to settle down...tempting but will it work?? hmm...I feel lost with all these happenings, so for now I'm concentrating on getting work done rather than the conflict of MsAngel. We've been going out each night...I'm well looked after here...she's gone out of her way to take me out for a proper halal meal...instead of my usual ' stay-in instant noodles '. For that, I am still grateful to her...my only regret now was that I made the mistake of letting her stay over the other night...out of that gesture, she took advantage of the situation...and you guessed it...one thing led to another...opps! I did it again as Britney would put it... Anyway that's a story I'll share for another time...

No comments: