Wednesday 25 March 2009

Leaving....



I'm leaving Singapore for work commitments today, I hope the fresh new surroundings of my destination will be able to lift up my spirits. I have been told that I would be away for a week, I know for well that the difference in time there will wreck havoc on my sleeping...so I guess I'll be doing a lot of deep thought on the plane. Left work early today, still have to pack and make sure everything is in order. Despite the excitement, I do still feel awful, but better than yesterday...I'm sorry readers...everyone has a bad day, even angels...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Time can never mend,
The careless whisper of a good friend.
To the heart and mind,
Ignorance is kind
There's no comfort in the truth,
Pain is the all you'll find..."

Have a listen to Seether's Careles Whisper (Wham!'s revival)