Thursday 2 June 2011

Missing you ...


It's not easy for me to accept this separation between us...my first night away from her...I'm sleeping alone. Why is this happenning to me...why?? Don't leave me this way...don't let me be all alone like this...don't keep me hanging on to an empty piece of hope...

T
he reality of her rejection is killing me everytime it plays in my mind...over and over again...I'm dying inside, beyond emotional repair. why does it have to end like this...?? The peace that I had, ended the day she told me she wasn't happy with me...where has the love between us gone...?? We were so good together...


M
y days used to be filled with colours...now it's filled with darkness and lost hope. Being away from her is not easy for me...thoughts of her are constantly in this heart...joy has turned to sadness...life only has meaning to me when she's part of it. Thinking of all that we've been through...doesn't it mean anything to her...?? Never in my dreams did I foresee this coming...our life together faded into a memory...True love was a gift we took for granted. I cannot live without her by my side...she will forever be my love...I miss her badly...

No comments: