Thursday 2 June 2011

Patience...




As I sit here alone at work, wondering how to make things right between us...I wonder when my opportunity will be...it just hurts me when more time is asked. Like I said before...time heals all wounds, I just hope this heart can last the wait.

Trying to be strong is an understatement...I don't know for how longer can I  fake a smile to my family and friends...How I wish this was all over and that we would happy together again...how I wish...how I hope...

For now, I'm holding on to hope. I have nothing else to hang on to...I just have to be patient and pray to ALLAH to make me strong during this troubled time. Alhamdulilah, an ounce of hope has been given to me when she texted  me that she does miss me, but still needs time to think things over. At least I can sincerely smile today...even if it is just a faint one...

My love...I miss you so much XOXO

No comments: