Saturday 4 June 2011

Nothing...


There is nothing left to say...I've said all I can...I'm tired of crying silently by myself...I don't know whether this heart can take anymore rejection...I don't know if this heart can endure anymore pain. Met up with her today, I didn't like the way she looked at me...no love in her eyes...only hatred only. It kills me every time this happens...my heart feels as if a knife has been plunged deeper and deeper, a wound that would not heal. I fear that it'll be too late for us and that love will turn to spite...

Hope is not on my side, nor is happiness. I don't know what to say when more time is asked for...I wish that day will never come...I want my life back the way it was, in the arms of the woman I love. Life means nothing without the one you love...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just sharing a qoutes

You don't always have to pretend to be Strong.

There is no need to prove all the time that everything is going well. Cry if you need to, it's good to cry out all your tears (because only then will you be able to smile again)

Cause i care

Anonymous said...

Thanks you...that's all I can do for now...life can be unbearable & frustrating at times... :(

Joe B