Wednesday 22 August 2007

It's all good...


Had dinner with 'her' the other day, it's all good. We worked out the mysteries between us... it seems that she too can't tell what I'm feeling. She was afraid that she had hurt my feelings and didn't know how to deal with it. The sad thing is, she's not sure of her feelings for me, I guess the 'zing' has died down between us...her words, not mine. I told her how much I missed her and how miserable I've been. Talked about a few things too, but no long term commitments discussed. I mentioned to her about how I started blogging to vent my feelings, you know, like keep track of what has happened to me and was paranoid that she had found out about it. She eagerly asked me what the site address is, but I stood my ground on keeping this blog a secret. Anonymity is a powerful tool, if used properly that is.

I wish I could turn back the hands of time, make my life like it was before..my happy times. Yes, I wish I could...For now, I'm content on getting my life with 'her' back on track, but I'm still not expecting much, nope..I'm trying not to deal in more disappointments. it's just too painful.

No comments: