Wednesday 29 August 2007

Mind the Gap....

Have been caught up with my work here lately, I'm just too busy to miss home....It's 2am here and I'm wondering what 'she' is up too? I did send her a text message, just to keep in touch and all. Ok...Ok, it was just another lame reason for me to tell her that I did miss 'her'. Anyways, the weather has been cold & wet since I got here, I have not seen the sun, nor have I felt any heat from it. Winter showers suck big time! This should give anyone reading this an idea to my whereabouts..if interested.

For the past few days, I've had her constantly on my mind, deep thought maybe. I held myself back from texting her...probably just curious on who will text who first. Guess I lost because I could wait any longer, sent her a text message around midnight here... back home she would have just started work... let's see if she replies instantly. Message sent 2:18AM

Message received 2:26AM " Would it make you smile, If I said that I do miss you? "

Yes, she did put a smile on me, I didn't expect that sort of a reply. It's the "I do... " that's the icing on the cake. I dare not reply...Let's just wait and see, what lies for me tomorrow. I maybe tired, hungry and cold, but just knowing that I'm in her thoughts is enough to keep me warm.



No comments: