Saturday 25 August 2007

Life goes on...


Another Saturday afternoon spent chilling at one of my favourite watering hole...and yes, I'm alone..no entourage here. This whole saga between me and 'her' is really an endless story to which an ending does not seem any close. Hmm..does that sound right??! I 'm rambling again. Anyways, we were supposed to meet up...however she had to stray away to a few commitments, leaving your truly by himself. *Sigh* what else is new.

I've been scrolling through my older posts.... It did somehow put a light smile to my face, reading back on how much pain I was in a while back. Thinking if whether I would get through it all etc... I wonder where has it all gone? Am I stronger now or am I just being ignorant? All I know is that I still miss her...I hope she does feel the same way too.

I was surfing on LL's blogspot, I do enjoy a good read from her but lately she hasn't put up any posts?? LL where are you ?? Another blog favourite of mine is 'cintaislove' , maybe some guys don't have to suffer alone...

I'll be away again tomorrow on work commitments for about a week, but this time I'll be able to update my blogs more regularly since the hotel I'll be staying at has free wi-fi, way cool. Currently, it's raining heavily here, its the type of weather where one would stay indoors and cuddle up with a loved one. if only.... if only...

No comments: