Wednesday 8 August 2007

Letter to her...


Dearest '.....'

I really don't know where to start... it's not easy for me, but I hope you understand the things I have to say. I wish I can tell you that I'm feeling better each day, but we both know that's not true. I hate how much I care about you and I do admit that I really miss you, even though I know these feelings are usually in vain. There's just so much that has happened between us that time cannot erase, forgetting about it hurts so much because you had my heart. I really can't explain why I need you and why I just can't let you go, but it feels like everyday I've died. Do you still think about me at all? You never tell me how you feel, when you look at me, I have to look away because I don't want you to see all this pain inside me. The situation doesn't seem fair to us both and I keep asking myself, how do I move on..??

Letting you go is the hardest thing I have ever had to do. Some may say being in a relationship is so hard, but to me the hardest thing really, is being alone....

Joe Black

No comments: