Monday 24 December 2007

Ignorance unaccepted....


Another cold wet miserable day.... looking out my window I wonder why Ms Angel doesn't answer my calls nor reply my text messages anymore?? There are difficult questions between us, no answers ...just questions. I try not to think about it really, but the mind works in mysterious ways and negative thoughts always find their way to hurt my feelings. I'm feeling shallow.... used and forgotten. Is this pain worth it ?? The sacrifices I've made for her... the things I've put up with... I have no one to blame but myself... I have my regrets. I suffer alone.

Today is Christmas eve... I wonder what she's up to? I don't celebrate it, but I do wish her well. We have not made any plans for the coming new year, though I wish we did. Unfortunately for me, everything is rocky between us at the moment, just the thought of asking seems so awkward...it just feels so out of place... u know bad timing as they say.... not my luck at all this year. With regards to new year resolutions, I still thinking of some... I've accomplished about 70% of my list for 2007 and I hope next year, I get to complete whatever I've planned for myself.

It just started raining heavily again.... weather seems to put a damper on my day.... guessing I'll be staying in again.... wondering..wondering..

No comments: