Tuesday 4 December 2007

Introducing ... Ms Angel

Where do I start? I don't know? How do I? ??? These are the questions constantly cropping in my mind daily... I feel lost...I feel abandoned...and on the side...slightly used??! It all because of 'her'...wait a minute, from now on I'll just address 'her' as 'Ms Angel'. It's about time I gave her a nickname, since she's the only reason why I started this blog in the first place... Anyway, I'm still on holiday and trying to live the carefree moments I have all to myself.... but yeah, Ms Angel just had to text me..asking me If I miss her?? What the...??! I'm kinda caught off-guard about it.... *sigh* There goes my afternoon of tranquility and people-watching at Dome....

I do not know how to reply her, I just can't find the words....but I do miss her...however, giving her the pleasure of letting her know the way I feel is a no-no. I used to be obsessed about her...I guess 'being in love' will do that to anyone...but not me anymore, I just don't want to seem desperate. You know, play the ' hard to get' tactics...hahaha....in theory maybe it'll work...who knows? Well I finally decided not to text her back...I'll just keep her wondering.....Let's see how she feels when the tables are turned....against her.

No comments: