Tuesday 18 December 2007

Acceptance of Truth....

It's been a long and tiring week..... I'm exhausted.....really.... I'm in no mood to blog...but hey, the show must go on....not that I have any readers...just that it has to go on...

I received a wedding invitation this week, quite surprised to see one this late in the year... upon opening it, saw it was from my past love (what I've done). However, the wedding was sometime in November? I'm confused?? Why send an expired invitation at all.... It occurred to me that she was giving me the 'heads up' because who knows we may run into each other and be able to avoid an awkward situation. Or it maybe a way of telling me that she's off the market...who knows? Anyways, I'm happy for her...really I am... I'm glad to know some guy out there is looking after her...giving her the affection she deserves. I just can't help to feel a bit sad that I didn't get to that stage with her. Anyways, we parted so suddenly and if this is her way of making amends to getting my blessing than I'm give it to her freely. I did some checking on the lucky groom, well all I can say that 'love has no boundaries, even age' why?? Well i think he's about 10years older than her...older than me I might add..anyways whats important is that they're happy, that's what counts!

As for me and Ms Angel...well we're still at it...a never ending tug-of-war, I just don't understand where she can be affectionate one day...and heartless the next... weird..way weird... but it keeps me on my toes. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day... I hope.

No comments: