Wednesday 26 December 2007

Lost without you...


Lost.... how can one feel 'lost' ?? Is it an emotion?... a feeling?... a sadness?? Different people interpret 'lost' in different ways. As for me, I would interpret 'Lost' as a feeling of emptiness, as if time has stood still. Bewildered or confused...it's the same thing. I feel I'm losing a battle I have not fought... it's not a joy to live with. I blame Ms Angel for all this...for making me feel this way, but I'm not the vengeful type... I may live in spite...but not hate... never.

Something happened today, I saw her heading out to lunch with some guy... it hurt for me to see that, she passed me as if I was invisible, not even a slight response, as if I'm a total stranger, it's bad enough she's been avoiding me the whole week....no text reply, no more messages, no calls returned... Maybe there's no 'me' in her life anymore. Should I assume the worse or has the storm just begun?? Yes, 'Lost' is how I'm feeling today, nothing else on my mind except jealousy and pain. I'm trying not to let it turn to hate, I'm trying to not let my emotions get the best of me... I want to move forward... it's just that she makes me feel like I'm back to square one. I don't want to be like this... am I weak or just naive?? ....Leave me be... leave me alone....

No comments: