Tuesday 24 March 2009

Alone for now....


It's just one of those days...I need to get my life together...I have enough of everyone...I just need myself. Call it what you like...I just want to be alone for now...no excuses, no reasons...There are just too many to list...besides, I wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings...I'm not that kinda guy. I'm in a trashy mood...I feel I have to break something to vent it all out...though a part of me refrains from lashing out, in the back of my mind I'm already pounding away at the wall...bleeding hands and all...

M
y head is heavy...my mind twisted with confusion...I hate to take sides...I hate to be in the middle of situations not of my being. Am I wrong to turn a blind eye?? My mind sees what my eyes cannot...unfortunately ignorance rules my judgement...I feel helpless...


L
eave me be...leave me alone...let me heal...
let me be by myself for now...

No comments: