Tuesday 10 March 2009

Misunderstood....




I
found myself wandering around Orchard Road last night...not much on my mind, just feeling homesick I guess. Yes, I'm still away...don't know till when...not much longer I hope...Anyway, due to my ultra busy schedule...updating my blog has been much of an option for me...thoughts pouring in and out my head go unheard...unexpressed...unsolved, maybe I'm losing it..?? I hope not...I still have a long way to go in this life...


I
've noticed that people seem to react differently in an annoying way during first impressions...maybe it's because of how I look..or maybe my physical appearance is misleading?? How I dress or present myself physically doesn't affect the way I am...like the saying goes " Never judge a book by it's cover..." , but then being Asians...I don't blame them for acting in their defence...It's just so annoying at times, when you see the reaction on their faces " what...your malay??! " etc..etc.. I guess I'm taking it as a racial remark...perhaps the Chinese community here has something against the Malays here??!! I don't know...I don't want to know actually...I'm just sick and tired of being in the center of their cross-fire....

No comments: