Monday 25 June 2007

I....




I've noticed that each time I step into the same room with her, her face goes all moody like... I sense so much hate in her eyes when she see's me. I shiver with every chilling glance by her. These must be the repocussions I had dreaded all this time.


" Things used to be fine between us, but never now..... "

I know my mistake in the past has led her to so much pain, distrust and hatred towards me. I know it's not easy to be me. For all the pain & anger she has suffered, I knew about it, I've regretted it. I didn't do anything about, I'm stubborn,foolish and stupid.

I know things will never be same between us again..never..ever... I miss our times together...cute gestures...the feelings.... the teasing....and most of all her smile each time she looks at me. Thats all gone now, just a memory waiting to be forgotten in time.

I wish I could turn back the hands of time, make right of what was wrong, change her frown to a smile... I wish I could, I wish I would.....

No comments: