Wednesday 20 June 2007

Today is the Day....

Today's the day I laughed & cried.... Today's the day I run & hide.....Today's the day i lived & died.....

I'm not sure what to think now, I finally faced truth in the eye and thought hard of giving up on this relationship. It's just not worth the amount of grief I have suffered all this time. Well like the saying goes " If you have to love somebody, love them deeply & passionately, when getting hurt by them only means that you have lived life completely...... apakaan??"

I have consistently reminded myself of the after-effects of this relationship, something I was very ignorant about...till recently....*sigh* anguish?? No matter, I've always been a survivor of disastrous relationships. Compared to my past...this is feels like a stroll in the park. I mean, I did catch my past love, sleeping with my best buddy on valentines day!? Yes, I always seem to be the other half who walks away with the wounds & scars, although in no way am I a coward. I'd rather just live to love another day...as they say...

All this time, I felt that I was loving myself because, lets face it.. ' How can You love a shadow?
I've been blind, I am the fool.... I regret...I hate.....I learned the hard way...again...unfortunately...

No comments: