Tuesday 1 January 2008

Happy New Year 2008...


My first post for 2008.... Happy New Year to all....

'' Everyone sends wishes for happiness, prosperity & health... but my wish for your 2008 is to materialise that one thing you have always wanted but never got. So let this year be the year, but don't sit around and wait for it to happen. Do what you need to do and this new year it will surely be yours! Happy 2008! "

This was my text to Ms Angel before the network jam at midnight... I hope she gets it... I really do. We did manage to exchange a few words before the end of the day at the office. She came round to my place hoping for a short chat, unfortunately I was caught up in something. I did get to ask her if she had plans for the new year's eve... all she said was " yup" and walked away. It kinda kills me when she does that... it gets me so wound up... irritating really! I was gonna ask her out for dinner and maybe go see the fireworks display by the beach not far from the Empire Hotel, but I guess it a bit too boring for her. Anyways, yours truly is sittin' at home alone... while she's out partying the night away. We both are living in two different worlds... one slow and the other fast paced. but why are we still attracted to each other, why?

My minds gone blank now... must be the thought of wondering what she's up to... or who is she with?? Questions...questions, yet answers still remain unanswered. I'm rambling again... I miss her so much, and the thought of spending new years eve with her would have been a great start to the year. However, that's just not the case, it's not my luck... it's not my day at all....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.