Wednesday 14 May 2008

Last night....

I don't know what to think now....I think Ms Angel knew that I wasn't alone last night. I guess she waited till Ms Dragon left my flat late last night. I never would have expected something like this to happen...I'm confused as ever....

I was already in bed asleep....only to be woken up by Ms Angel by my side...I don't know how long she's been there...I'm surprised, I thought I was dreaming ?? She crawled under the covers and put her arms around me...she held me tight and hushed my words...all I could hear from her was...''sorry...'' . I'm still confused of why she's with me...thinking back I know she has a spare key...but she's never used it till last night. I choose not to say much after that....It felt so right to have her by my side...I was at peace with misery...I guess both of us must have fell asleep, because I don't remember anything else after that....

Morning came...Ms Angel was gone already before I was up. I'm still confused why she came over...what did it mean?? I know it wasn't a dream at all...she left the key I gave her on my table...Is this her way of saying goodbye to me...Is it really over between us now....?

No comments: