Wednesday 7 May 2008

Silent thoughts...

Depression, it's another state of my misery...no one is immune to it...everyone suffers from it. Be prepared to lose hope by it...there is no cure, only bad memories remain. Ms Angel hasn't spoken a word to me yet...I don't think she intends to...I'm a stranger in her life now. All day long, my mind is filled with thoughts of her...it angers me. I'm trying to keep myself busy with work and think positively...I need to keep her out of my mind...I need to be at peace with myself.

Thoughts of 'us' constantly fill my mind...it haunts me in my dreams when I'm asleep. No one has ever made me feel pain this way...I wonder why do I feel so much for her?? Then again...I'll regret thinking about it too, the answer might hurt me more...

I'm missing all the moments she filled in my life...I miss the moments she was there by my side...I miss the time we shared and lost together...I miss the feeling of holding her hand with mine.
If only I had one wish...apart from the obvious, I would wish for a way to stop missing her and thinking about her so much... Maybe patience is the only remedy for now...maybe...

No comments: