Thursday 22 May 2008

Dragons....

Another day surrounded by worries and fears... It plagues me till the point where my mind hurts... my thoughts are numb. Ms Dragon has confronted me of why have I been avoiding her for the past few days, she managed to slip in and wait in my office while I was out in a meeting. I didn't say much at first, I guess I'm not the the mood to start anything with her...needless to say in the end, she kinda demanded I answer her questions...with a blank look I just blurted out everything...like how I saw her with someone else that day, to think that I was thinking of committing myself to her and how betrayed I felt by her actions. From the stunned look on her face, I must have struck a few nerves...she just sat there...quiet and shocked by my revelations. I told her, it's not my place to say...it's her life after all...no commitments between us...but then who's leading who on here??

After a long silence...she confessed, the guy she was out with was in fact her boyfriend of a few years now...but she's seems to think that the relationship has hit a point where both of them have lost interest in each other. She's been trying to find the opportunity to end it all...I interrupted by saying that from the looks of what I saw, it didn't look that way at all? She snapped back by saying that they were only keeping up appearances to friends since they were out in a group that day. I just kept silent after that I'm just too confused and full of spite...like I said...I was not in the mood at all. Ms Dragon asked if she could come over after work and so we could just talk about it. I told her that I'll think about it, since I'm not in the right state of mind for anything at the moment...she left after that...no words...no goodbyes.

Dear faithful readers, just to clear things up...it's not the matter of me choosing who...Ms A or Ms D.... it's how they've managed to hurt me. I care deeply for them both...though I have come to terms of letting Ms A go...I still can't forget her. As for Ms D, she has managed to steal my heart...I'm smitten by her, but still I dare make no commitments to her...

No comments: