Friday 16 May 2008

Broken...

Things are still the same between Ms Angel and myself... I 'm still a stranger in her eyes...I'm still being ignored by her...I'm suffering from pain like a wound that won't heal... I have no control over my feelings anymore and don't know why I let her get away with hurting me like this... No answers for now, I can't think of any... I'm totally empty inside, maybe I'm just too foolish and naive...that's it...loving someone you can't have so much will do that to you...then it's usually followed by pain, disappointment, misery and regret. I have no more tears for her...things will never be the same...

Left work early today...told Ms Dragon that I'm not feeling well, I didn't want her to worry about me...I just needed some time alone to clear my mind from all these emotions trapped inside. That was nine hours ago...I still feel vulnerable now...insecurity has taken over and my self-esteem is non-existent...soon depression will leave it's mark on me.

Ms Dragon just sent me a text, saying she's coming over to see how I am... I'm thankful she's coming over, I could use the company...the lonely silence is deafening. Perhaps she is the remedy to my pain...maybe?? But for now I'll settle for a distraction...something to keep my mind away from thoughts of Ms Angel...

No comments: