Monday 12 May 2008

Disappointment....

My heart is filled with disappointment, but then..what else is new in my life?? I came back today feeling a little anxious...maybe even a little excited...I don't know...maybe I was a little happy too. Ms Angel texted me just before boarding the plane home, she said she can't wait to see me back. It made me smile for a while...I felt peaceful...

My joy turns to pain & confusion once I'm in the office...she doesn't even look at me or even notices my presence, as if I were a shadow. I'm confused...I'm annoyed with myself... why do I get myself into these situations...?? My world doesn't revolve around her anymore...but why do I keep falling into her trap ?? I'm disappointed with grief... I hate this...it's ruined my day, I want to be alone with my misery...

Coming home to my flat, I'm surprised to be greeted by Ms Dragon...I forgot, I gave her a key so she could feed my fish...just in case I had to extend my trip. She could tell that I'm unhappy... I tried not to show it by shrugging it off to fatigue...I made sure it wasn't because of her. I don't want to break her heart by telling her Ms Angel did this to me...I'm not a heart breaker and her heart is not mine to break either... I'm filled with guilt again...I want to feel for her the same way I feel for Ms Angel, I know that's not going to happen...my heart won't let me be that way....

No comments: