Monday 2 June 2008

By myself...


Went away for the long weekend...needed time by myself...away from everything in my life. Trying to find a cure for this heart...still unlucky in love. I am alone, unfeeling, and trapped in depression... I am no longer the person they thought I am...I am no longer the person they thought they knew...there is no more love in these veins. I've been through so much, I'm suprised they don't see my pain. Stuck here in my own little world, I can be my true self...I don't have to hide myself from anyone.... No one will ever know the stress and pain in my life, no one will ever hear me complain... silence is my only friend. With feelings of abandonment, only words of anger come to voice...it's torture in my mind.

As I spend my life alone, my smile is full of bitterness...perhaps a shattered smile is more like it....this is what they have left me with...a broken heart full of misery... I don't like what I've become...I used to be strong, but all that is gone, I end up hiding away all my frustrations...laughing, when in truth I want to cry...everything about me is changing..inside and out...I'm not in control anymore, my soul is slowly fading away...now my trust is to no one but myself...

This is the pain I feel inside...this is the pain that surrounds my heart...does no one else feel it....??

No comments: