Tuesday 10 June 2008

More or Less....


It's been a busy week and an even busy weekend.... commitments here and there... I think to myself...when will I have time on my own?? A lot has happened over the weekend... Ms Angel has been at it again... trying to find her way into my bed again...giving me false hopes. I'm trying my best to stay away...no matter how tempting a one night stand sounds...it's too much emotional baggage for me. I've been a victim of too many heartaches from her....I suppose in an act of desperation before she leaves for good, she's even tried to talk dirty to me on the phone...hoping my doors will open in eagerness...tough luck to her...my mind is in no mood for her games. Ms Dragon on the other hand has taken a different approach... during a recent lunch outing with colleagues, she managed to slip a note in my hand...asking for me to give her 5 minutes of my time and hear her out... for courtesy's sake I agreed... I could see it in her eyes...she looked tired and worn...I saw no peace inside her. Firstly, she asked how I was doing...I said I was fine and that I need my space... hence why I've been so out of reach lately... She was sorry for the other day, she was confused and left suddenly. She still wonders why I didn't stop her?? There was a long silence between us...I didn't have an answer....I just stood there...empty... She said she was going to end the relationship and that she wanted to be with me instead...if that meant a long-distance relationship, then she's ready to face it. That kinda caught off-guard...speechless more like it. What a dilemma I've got myself into...

Things happen for a reason...maybe it's just karma...more of the time it's just coincidence... Every time I give more, I'm being pushed away... Every time I give less, I keep them wanting more ??! Perhaps it's just human nature to want more of what you can't have....???

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ooooo...*be's interested*
sounds like mai life tbh :D