Wednesday 25 June 2008

Home alone....


It's good to be back home... I miss sleeping on my sofa... I miss the peacefulness of a dark lit room... All this traveling has somehow made me appreciate my privacy more. Many a things has happened in my absence...Ms Angel is still around, I've been told that she has delayed her posting till August with reason of teaching her new replacement the role she plays in the company. Ms Dragon will be leaving soon...she is still with her man, my sources say.

A
bsence does make the heart grow fonder...something that I've been reminded of recently when I found Ms Angel ringing my door bell at 3am last Sunday morning... I guess she knew I was back already. Still suffering from jet-lag...unfortunately I was still awake, she must have seen the lights on my balcony. I'm surprised by her visit...I must admit I did miss her, I think she could see right through me. Little words were said between us...it's complicated as they say. She only asked me if I ever thought of her while away, I confessed to her my guilt. She did not hesitate much...she whispered to me that she has regretted her choices in life, but the biggest regret was to leave me...I knew it was a mistake to let her in my door...it was a mistake to let her arms around me...but the biggest mistake was letting her spend the night with me. Why do I surrender myself to her so easily....??! I don't know....maybe she just knows which buttons to push??


Waking up in the morning I expected Ms Angel to just up and leave as usual...instead she was still cozyed up beside me...a sight I've dreamt of too often...a perfect morning with my woman snuggling under the covers beside me. But, coming back to reality, one has to realise that not all dreams are meant to last forever...regardless how hard you try to make it feel real...

People don't understand what it means to love someone. Love is not something you can be selfish about. It is a give and take situation. In fact, Love is not about what the person you're with is doing to make you happy, it's about what you're doing to make them happy...

No comments: