Tuesday 3 June 2008

Distances....


Back to reality...back to work after a weekend escape. No significant changes really...both Ms A & Ms D are still leaving. I left my phone at home while away...didn't want to be bothered with any texts or calls from the two of them...got home and saw a whole bunch of messages from them too. I guess they tried to come over and I wasn't home...I 'm surprised they didn't run into each other in the lift??! Anyway, I left a set of keys to my neighbour, their nice people who more than obliged to help feed my pet fish while I was away...so I didn't have to depend on anyone else. Before leaving I changed the main locks on my doors, so I guess both of them couldn't get in either...what I would have given to see the look on their faces?? I have not spoken to either since coming to work...I'd rather keep my distance for now...I think I've suffered enough...I want to be left alone.

S
ince then I've had the habit of coming to work much more earlier than usual...staying in and working through lunch...and leaving earlier than everyone else. I've started to lock my office door whenever I'm in...only to open when required. I have an assistant who filters out my visitors...yes, I'm going to the extreme of avoiding the ladies...however the reason of primarily of not wanting to be disturbed was my excuse of choice and it's properly justified, since I have a boatload of backed-up work behind me. I don't know how long it's gonna be like this...I know I can't hide forever...but what choice do I have??


O
n the way to a meeting this morning I did run into Ms Angel in the lift...I'm grateful it was packed filled with people that time, it left her no opportunity to talk to me... I saw the look on her face, obviously she's wondering where have I been and what I've been up to...looks like she has a lot of questions for me. On the other hand, I have yet seen Ms Dragon...I feel she is also trying to keep her distance from me...maybe. I haven't answered their e-mails or calls... I don't know whats my next move...should I continue to avoid them or should I just surrender myself to them...maybe prevention is better than cure....help me decide..??

No comments: