Friday 27 June 2008

Fly away....


I'm counting the days till Ms Dragon leaves me... I hate to think about it...but it plays in my mind, over and over again...I hate to say goodbye... I never thought I'd have these feelings for her, she made me feel loved and wanted and I'll miss her for that....

H
ere I am sitting all alone...missing the one I can't hold in my arms...no one to talk to about these feelings of pain...I suffer alone. I'm tired of the sadness...I'm tired of the pain. I guess I'm happier when she's around me...I'm content and complete.


F
or every day that I don't see her...the feelings of loneliness gets worse...life only gets better when she is in my sights...she puts a smile on this soul... Soon, she will just be a memory...I can no longer see her...touch her...say to her, words that mean so much to me...


T
hough I know we will never be together...she will be in my heart until never...my thoughts insist of her and they will always be there when I miss her. Even when she's not near me, her images are still there to comfort me... I don't know how long I can hold on to memories of her... I'm in denial of her leaving... Am I regretting my decision??
Another lost cause perhaps??!....or just another lost love...

No comments: