Thursday 24 July 2008

The end...

The end has come... I feel so betrayed...only misery fills my mind. I don't know how much more I can take this... Got to talk to Ms Angel, she wanted to say her final goodbyes...after some time, she broke the news to me...apparently she's been going out with another colleague of mine...it's been going on for the last year or so...shocked, I kept silent most of the time, with nothing more than a short "bye"...I hung up and switched off my phone. Maybe she could hear the pain in my voice...last I heard her say was "pleease..." then I ended the call. Sitting alone here...I'm so helpless and I can't help think how betrayed I feel. ' Lost ' is but an understatement... I thought I knew her...I thought she belonged to me...I thought she would never lie to me. She made me believe I had her...I gave her my time, my heart, yet she broke it into pieces. Lied, cheated, tricked and fooled thoughts are going through my mind with no end. This hurt will turn into hate...and her words will no longer mean anything to me. Why is it that the ones you love always end up hurting you instead??!

This feeling of betrayal leaves me unable to breath...A million words cannot describe the depth of pain I'm in...I just want to scream out till it's all gone, but whats the use??! I think to myself...why me? I think of the good times we had...and the mistakes I've made...all unforgettable memories. I'm alone again...and nothing cam take away this pain. I don't need any sympathies now...it only feeds the sadness I'm in. It's time to live my life alone...

No comments: