Thursday 17 July 2008

To be....

I still miss her...I'm still thinking of her...I'm still hurting because of her...Ms Dragon will be my end. Even the Ms Angel did hurt me this way, with her I was just more miserable. Is this how it feels to be with some one you can't have...or is this just a phase I have to brave myself through... Dare I use the L word ?? Am I in love with her... it's a big step, a huge commitment I suppose...

What am I feeling, is it love at all...?? The only thing I want now... is to hear her words that can steal my heart and make me forget about whatever I've known in this world... to let me hold her all day long as if time stood still...to make me feel loved when I feel hated... Yes, this is how I'm feeling now...but they'll never come true...all hope is lost. Ms Dragon is not mine to hold...

My sincerest apologies...maybe everyone is tired of reading my words... I can't help it, lost as it may sound... I've fallen and I can't recover from losing her...

No comments: