Tuesday 22 July 2008

Lies....

My life is just a lie... Do they know how it is, like when you tell people you're okay...but actually you really want to die inside ??! Many words have been spoken...most of them lies... The expression on my face, the one that all can see...it shows little of what I feel and what I'm going through...

Waking up everyday... I tell myself a lie, just to keep my hopes alive... like '' Today's going to be a better day...life will be as it used to be... and everything will be alright...?! " . When in truth... " Today's going to be worse...life will change...and nothing will ever be right! ". The pain inside me is starting to numb... another false sense of reality suffered.

Whats wrong with me ??! Why am I like this ??! How do I say what I need to say? Questions...questions in my mind...I feel so betrayed by them. Missing Ms Dragon is not good for my self esteem...Missing Ms Angel is not good for my soul... I thought I had a normal life...normal relationships...but since they're gone from my life, my world is crashing around me... Perhaps I'm the truth they'll never see...and the lie that they'll always remember...

No comments: