Wednesday 16 July 2008

Moving on....

Another day...I find myself alone... Another day without hearing her voice, seeing her face... Miss Dragon is still on my mind...I can't help it, I miss her. I wonder if she's thinking of me too?? Maybe I should just let it be... maybe I should let her go from my life and walk away... I should forget about her and move on in life, without her...It's always easier said than done or forgotten in my case. I don't know...I just don't expect all the lies and pain to go away anytime soon. But it's time I pull myself together...we're both in different worlds. They say time will heal all wounds...well that's wrong! The more I wait for her...the more I realise time hurts as much as it heals...I'm silently broken inside...I hope she knows that...

My dreams show no signs of coming true...I know I've lost her...I have to move on...I just can't wait for the rest of my life... For the days that have come and gone...one thing still remains the same... I'm still alone...

No comments: