Tuesday 1 July 2008

Say no goodbyes....


Love and pain...an inseparable combination... where there is love, pain will follow. There is no escape...only surrender. I'm away again...this time on personal matters. Yes, I'm on leave from work for a month or so...finally able to tear myself away from the daily humdrums of the office. It's also the only way to get away from the two ladies, just to fade away from their lives, without any goodbyes...

I need time on my own, actually I'm going away by myself...no one else besides my family knows where I'm going...Ms Angel, Ms Dragon knows not my destination... and I plan to keep it that way. Like I said before...I just want to vanish away from their lives... I hate goodbyes... It's best I avoid the pain of them leaving when I'm around.

I
wonder what will they think of me for leaving all of a sudden...or maybe they won't look for me at all??!! who knows...I just want to be away from it all. It's not easy to let go of people you love...it's not easy to see them walk out of your life. If I had to choose between the both of them, I guess it would be Ms Dragon...I don't know why only now I've made my choice, but I do know now what I want. I regret not making it earlier...I regret not telling her that I want her to be a part of my life, I'm just too proud to admit it. I'm not in the business of ruining other people's relationships, so losing her maybe the hardest thing I have to do. I can't believe that in such a short time I've known her...she showed me that happiness doesn't have to come from the heart. It can be showed in other captivating ways...ways that no one can realise...often only take for granted. I'll miss her...the way she smiles at me..the way she talks to me...and the way she cares for me. Nothing is perfect in this life...and no one can have it all, just remember that...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's really cute..wish i had one too.

Anonymous said...

I like this blog. for real!


berto xxx