Friday 5 September 2008

Since then....


It's been a very busy day...and being in the month of Ramadhan, one has to practice patience with almost everything... I just spoke to Tengku S...she's doing fine back in KL, busy with work too...she also has me on her mind...I told her the feeling is mutual...sad thing is, we only had a day together...I suppose we didn't count on falling for each other...did we??!! But, I'm thankful for the wonders of modern technology...she is just 'a press of a button' away...we constantly chat over MSN...also texting via SMS...and lately, video chat via Skype...to satisfy our feelings for each other.

O
n the day I had to leave KL, she took time off work to send me to the airport...since my flight was late in the afternoon...we spent most of the morning at the airport cafe...just talking, enjoying each others company...she jokingly kept on dropping hints to make me stay another day...but I had to be home for the start of Ramadhan...it's been a tradition of mine to spend the first day of sungkai with my family. I could tell that the look in her eyes were saddened to see me leave...but her smile assured me that she was strong enough to let me go...I promised her that she'll see me again...soon she hopes. It's been only a day...but it felt as if we've known each other longer than that, we seemed so comfortable together...could this be our true feelings blossoming between us...or could this just be sudden infatuation...??!! Let's just let time decide for us...no sense in rushing everything right?! Before entering the departure hall...we said our goodbyes...I still remember her smile...I guess she was trying hard not to lose it and break a tear...she gave me a long hug and whispered in my ear..." Thank you for coming to meet me...but I wish you didn't have to leave me...". I was speechless...her words were so sincere...I only smiled at her...saying she'll definitely see me again...


Arriving home...mum & sis met me at the airport...and of course the first question asked was... "How was it?...Do you like her?...etc...etc " ...I just grinned and said it was OK...that she was nice... and that I had a great time... I didn't want to sound too excited...it's too early, I don't want to give her any ideas...I don't want to give her any false hopes. I want to take it slow...one step at a time...It's too soon for me to be committed to anyone...for now...

No comments: