Monday 15 September 2008

Unexpected....

How do you expect the unexpected...? It’s come to a point, Where I don’t know what to expect anymore. No idea who to run to, A month ago I was a mess...because all day I’d think of her. Now I sit back with relief...a feeling which comforts me. I've made my decision to be alone for now...I don't need any distractions...I want to carry on with my life...meet new people and maybe try new things...but I guess my choices are short-lived for now...

It started this morning...not something that I would expect on a Sunday...I'm usually in bed till noon...but today I was unexpectedly woken up by the constant ringing of my doorbell...dragging myself out of bed...and walking to the door eyes wide shut, I was thinking to myself who could this be...I wasn't expecting anyone this early....I opened my door, to my surprise it was Ms Dragon!? Shocked and confused...I let her in as if I was dreaming about it...sleepy as I was speechless...she led me in hand back to my bed and apologised for waking me up so early. I asked her what she was doing back here?? She smiled and cheekily said " to see you...silly...what else..??! ". What I meant was...what was she doing back in Brunei...she explained that she had two weeks off her study program...so she decided to come home. Lying there...trying to make sense of the confusion building up in my mind...I guess while she was comforting me...I must have dozed off, seeing that I only had a few hours sleep....I don't remember anything else after that...

Waking up later in the afternoon...I tried too make sense of it all...was it real that she was back? I was still in a confused state...kinda just spent the whole afternoon wondering what had happened...was it a dream...it just seemed so real. Come 5pm...I was getting ready for Sungkai...the doorbell rang again...Ms Dragon came over again with some food, I guess she remembered that I was fasting. Trying not to look surprised...I kinda just smiled and let her in.

I wonder why this is happening to me now...it's so unreal...did I trigger something inside...when I told her I had met someone else...Did she feel threatened by that?? I don't know...I hope I get the answers soon... Having her here with me all to myself is something I've always wanted...but not now...why? I have no idea...like I said before...how do you expect the unexpected ??

No comments: