Thursday 4 September 2008

Tengku....


I'm sitting here...thinking of you...thinking of how badly I want to be there with you. That is my only wish...and for that wish to come true, I'd do anything for it... How I wish you were here...I love the feeling of having you around me...your company...your touch and your words...makes me feel wanted. Your presence makes everything better...while your smile shines through my darkest days...you're sweet laughter makes me want you more...You're constantly on my mind...I'm starting to miss you now.

Missing is a strange thing...something I never thought I would ever feel again... It's a pain, A constant longing that never goes away. I feel so empty...I feel alone, I only want to be with you now. I wish I could see you...If only for 5 minutes, it would make me the happiest person on earth...I want you here, I need you here...I'm missing you...

No comments: