Thursday 11 September 2008

Torn....


It is said that happiness comes to those who waits...or something like that??! I've gone through the hurt...the pain...the suffering and a multitude of tantrums...but things never seem to be working out for me...nothing usually is in my favour...it never usually is... Throughout my life, I've accepted the fact that I shouldn't keep my expectations high...I shouldn't get my hopes up...it helps me avoid all the ugliness of broken dreams... I'm at a cross-roads, I'm in a dilemma...I thought I've found my happiness again...only to be unexpectedly ruined again... I think I've lost the feeling to love...I have no heart to give...

It all started a few days ago...I spoke to MsDragon...I had to let her know...I wanted her to hear my words...it was time to end this affair. Little did I know what to expect after that...I thought she would understand, but I was wrong...now I'm caught in a dilemma...I feel trapped. I told her that I had met someone...that I was happy again, she didn't want to hear of it...she confessed that after our last weekend...she's made up her mind, she's leaving her bf and moving out on her own. MsDragon has made her choice to be with me...she's coming home after she finishes her study program in Oz...sometime in December. I was speechless...how do I move on now?? Should I stay or should I go...?? My mind is made up to be alone, but after this I'm having mixed feelings now... Who do I choose...I feel torn on what to do between the two hearts... Torn to choose over one another... Thinking about all the good times we shared...and the bad times that occurred...still I'm torn between the two...



No comments: