Thursday 18 September 2008

Prisoner....


I am a prisoner of her heart...there are far too many memories to let go...chained and bound to the love in my heart, I do and don't want them to stop...it is the only joy I can remember in my life...a tortured reality I've created for myself. I don't know how to move on...Ms Dragon has me in the palm of her hand...She's constantly with me here, I need my space...I need to breath...I'm suffocating from her intimacy...why? I don't know why...?? Maybe her true colors are beginning to unfold, my deepest desires and dreams of her are nothing like this...her lips aren't as sweet as they used to be...her smile used to be so sincere...I don't see that in her anymore... Is the grass really greener on the other side??

My life is becoming too unpredictable...as if my life has to revolve around hers...she's forcing herself onto me too willingly, it's sickening. I want to be alone... to gather my thoughts and find my passions... I feel so lost... I need to get away...

No comments: