Tuesday 29 April 2008

Dinner...


My apologies for the delayed update, I have been swamped with work since Monday...only coming home to sleep off a massive headache. Anyway, I 'm well enough today... I swear...12 hours sleep will cure the biggest of headaches! I guess everyone must be wondering how my night was with Ms Dragon?? Well, it went well...just like how I imagined it to be... I was still in the middle of cooking dinner when Ms Dragon showed up, I made something simple, nothing fancy...just salad & pasta...nothing that could fill her tummy full, otherwise both of us would be sleepy when it was time to watch the movie. Anyway, it was the first time that we were together after work hours...felt a bit weird for me to have another woman over at my flat besides Ms Angel and I had to constantly remind myself that it was a 'friendly' thing...nothing more. While waiting for the food to cook, I showed Ms dragon around my flat, I guess she was more interested in my bed because that was the first thing she wanted to see?? or was it my bedroom...I can't recall, I only remember her saying..." so, this is where the magic happens right?? " My eyes rolled wide, surprised with such a remark, I wittingly replied to her that the magic usually happens in my toilet because that's where I do my thinking the most *wink*. That really cracked her up. Fast forward to after dinner, when we just started to watch the movie...I kept my distance from her... I parked myself on the floor and gave her the best seat in the house...my sofa that is. I think she wasn't expecting that from me. It didn't seem right for me to cuddle up with her on the sofa, I didn't want to give her the wrong impression of me on the first date. I didn't want her to think I was easy too. I suppose, one has to have their limits set... nothing is free and easy in this world...everything has a price and can only be earned...not given. I could feel a slight disappointment in her voice, maybe she was looking forward to finally getting her hands on me. Midway through the movie...after much persuasion from her, I found myself beside her on my sofa...this time her arms around me and her tongue on my neck! Tempting as it was, i didn't give her the opportunity to go further... I told her kindly that I'm just not ready to go that far with her. I'm glad she understood and respected my wishes...otherwise it's another friendship messed up. Ms Dragon stayed on till the early hours of the morning...we talked, talked and talked about stuff in our lives and where it's taking us. So, all in all...it was a good night for the both of us. Honestly, I'm feeling guilty now...it's like I'm cheating on Ms Angel when she's not around...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.