Wednesday 16 April 2008

A Question...

How do you cure a broken heart?? I've been thinking about this question for sometime...but the answer forever eludes me...either that or I'm just too stubborn to accept my loss. It's the void feeling between falling in love and losing it, that's so unbearable...and both lovers will feel the same pain, it's how they choose to heal themselves that holds the answer... Some people may change their lifestyle...in hopes to discovering freedom that they have lost while in love, a new start to their life perhaps... Others may choose to isolate themselves from the world, hoping to ignore the burning pain of sadness in their mind. However, this doesn't normally work, been there...done that... I will end up thinking more about my lost love instead...wondering if we'll ever be together again, it backfires and makes me want her more...??! I'm going through that now...and I don't know when it'll end?? It makes me over-analyze everything in my life, retracing my steps leading to the break-up...thinking if I were to blame, if in fact I am at fault that is...I don't know. Maybe both of us were wrong somewhere...

I have to let go of my past before it's too late. My mind needs to be at peace with my soul...somehow...someway...and only then will I be able to accept this new reality of mine...

"It is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all."

No comments: