Wednesday 16 April 2008

Empty....

I'm home now... feels good to be back in the warm weather, then again on the downside...life is lonely here without her. I'm still struggling with the jet-lag, my nights feel like days...and my days are full of darkness. I need more sleep...seriously...I don't feel like going to work tomorrow. How I wish, it's easier said than done...?!

My first day back at work...it felt so weird, I couldn't help but look at Ms Angel's empty office... I'm lost now that she's no longer around. I feel so empty inside...I've been this way ever since she left. We parted with painful memories and unspoken words...I feel guilty for being so mean. Will she ever find love in her heart to forgive me...?? Will emptiness be the only feeling in my heart??! She's in my thoughts again...I'm starting to miss her badly, when will this end....??

No comments: