Friday 25 April 2008

Finding myself...

I'm taking time off work now, I need to find myself...I need to get my life back on track...I'm a total wreck at work...I'm no good to anyone when damaged. I've been keeping myself occupied with cleaning my flat...it's way past due, last clean-up was by Ms Angel. She's been on my mind too often lately...I guess it's time I pack away any and every memorabilia of her... I seem to be surrounded by them, little bits and pieces that remind me of her...of us mostly. It's not that I want to completely forget her, I wish it were that simple. I just have to temporarily put her out of my mind...till I get my life back...till I'm able to find myself again...until then, I need to cope with her absence...

Another good reason for the general clean-up campaign is that, I've decided to invite Ms Dragon over for dinner and a movie...something to make up for all the rejections I've given her in the past. I don't know how or why I changed my mind about her...maybe I'm just lonely and looking for some company, though in no way would I compare her to Ms Angel...I don't think of her as second best...no way...she's somebody special to me in her own right, maybe that's what interests me about her. I do admit that there's some attraction between us, despite her daily flirting...I've made numerous attempts to get her to confess her infatuation...but she still admits that she just wants to see me smile more, it's the way she looks at me all the time that answers my questions in silence. It's too early to say anything...and I'm not in a rush to start another relationship at all, best to keep my status single for now...safer for me this way. I'll be keeping my distance, but let's see what happens...Ms Dragon will be here tomorrow... I hope the night goes well...for both of us.

1 comment:

Utopia said...

一直在寻找自己……