Tuesday 29 April 2008

New day....

Everyday is a new beginning... true as it may sound...sometimes I feel like my life is being recycled...same feelings different day??

Today, Ms Dragon seemed a bit more happier than usual...more smiles and more cheerful winks...I got an e-mail from her, thanking me for such a wonderful time she had and that we should do something together soon. She did her occasional rounds to my office, it felt great to be the center of attention for someone again, but I do wish it came from Ms Angel instead... I still miss her badly. It's not that I'm ungrateful...I just don't feel for Ms D the same way I do for Ms Angel...at least not at the moment that is...maybe I'm still on the rebound. Maybe it's just my destiny to love somebody and not be loved in return. It doesn't matter to me anymore if she's not mine, as long as she's happy in her new life... I've kept all these feelings trapped deep inside me for too long, I'm just waiting for the day till she decides to open her heart to me...but I know that day will never come. I wonder when will happiness be mine again...


I've tried to make sense of it all till I can't comprehend the meaning of this pain inside me anymore...even when it's already over between us. Every night...in my sleep, I still dream of our times together...of us together...I feel so much joy, which suddenly turns to pain when I wake to realise it's not true...why did she have to leave me this way...??

No comments: